You Are Priceless
While some people may have so much planned for today, some will simply wish we can skip the day altogether. Valentines day may be a day that brings unpleasant memories and a sense of loneliness for some people. Irrespective of the category you fall into, I hope you find this post encouraging.
1. Know you are special: Always think of yourself priceless never allow anything change your sense of worthiness. Whether someone affirms you or not, the fact still remains that you are absolutely priceless. The way you think about yourself affects the way you allow others to treat you and the way you treat others. Think about how people handle precious jewelry, it is handled with such care. Why? This is simply because people realize it is valuable and appreciate the worth. Every single time you look at yourself in the mirror, see yourself priceless and say it. Consciously change the way you see yourself and carry yourself. Expect people to treat you well, with respect and treat others as such. Never allow painful experiences of the past to cloud your perception of yourself, you are priceless. Believe it!
2. Bring out the best in you: I once read about how diamonds are processed from mining to market. I was intrigued by the changes that occurred as the rock was processed. There is a so much in everyone and it takes a conscious effort to bring out the “gold” in you. Something as simple as volunteering at a food pantry or at women’s shelter, takes your attention away from you and helps you focus on someone else. If there are bad habits you are struggling with, get help. Don’t just ignore it, take steps to build on your strength and handle your weakness. Start a journey today to be the best you can possibly be.
Happy Valentines Day!
-Written by Bola O
Latest posts by Julia (see all)
- You Are Destined For The Top…Nothing Less. - November 26, 2017
- 2 Simple Strategies To Spring Forward…Finish Strong - October 7, 2017
- How To Stay Focused When You Feel Like Giving Up - August 20, 2017