Where are you going?
Have you ever asked yourself that simple question ” where do I want to be 10 years from now?” Take a minute to consider this two scenarios:
1. A woman gets up one morning loads up her car and starts a trip without anywhere specifically in mind. She drives around, making a few random turns without a destination in mind nor a map to guide her trip. It does not matter how fast this woman is driving, she is most likely on a journey to no-where.
2. Another woman decides to travel to Alabama from New York. She maps out her trip, decides how many stops she will make on her way and made the appropriate hotel reservation. She gets a global positioning system for direction and shops for other specific items necessary for the trip before heading out. Do you think she is likely to get to her destination? Yes, it is very likely that the woman in the second scenario will have a successful trip because she identified her target, and equipped herself to reach that target.
Life is a journey and its important to ask ourselves this simple question ” where am I going?” Create a picture of your desired future in your heart. A picture for where you want to be 10 years from now or 5 years from now, or even a year from now. Write that clear description in your journal and ideas on how to make that a reality flood your heart.
Its important to let everyday move you closer to your dreams
Image by Dreamtime
Latest posts by InspiringNuggets (see all)
- 2 Powerful Tips That Can Change Your Life - June 19, 2017
- 2 Valuable Tips When Transitioning To The Next Level - June 12, 2017
- 10 Inspiring Quotes For Success - June 5, 2017