Tips To A Happier You
Have you ever wondered if true happiness is possible? Have you wondered if your heart could ever be in a place of contentment and satisfaction? It does not mean you do not have any aspirations or goals you are working towards, it just means your heart is at peace and filled with joy. The points below are important tips for a happier you.
1. True happiness is achievable: Settle it in your heart that you can experience true happiness and have a heart that is at peace. If you read our posts for the month of July, we focused on the importance of your thoughts. If you think you can be truly happy irrespective of where you are today you will be.
2. Take care of the whole you: It is important to take care of your body, when you feel great you are in a better position to help others. Eat well, get adequate rest and exercise regularly. It is equally important to take care of your mind. Enlighten yourself by reading regularly, engage your mind by making time to think. Most importantly, develop your spirit. I have personally realized that having my spirit in a healthy place is crucial to my overall well-being. Make time to pray and nourish your spirit.
3. Be true to yourself: there are times people feel pressured to follow a profession because of the societal prestige or to meet family expectations. Down deep within them they long to travel a completely different path. Your life is whatever you make it to be, create the world you desire. Identify what you really want to do, not what your friends or family think you should be doing. Map out a path to the life you desire and start working towards it. Believe you can accomplish your dreams and you will.
4. Nurture your relationships : Relationships in our lives are important. Relationships with friends, siblings, spouse, children and parents need to be nurtured so that they can bloom and flourish. You sometimes do not appreciate how much these relationships mean to you until they are threatened in one way or the other. Do not wait for that to happen, pay attention to your relationships, invest in them. They are valuable to a happier you.
This month we will be sharing different post on developing relationships ( Marriage relationships, relationships with children or friends and more). We will also be posting different articles on building self-esteem and becoming a happier you. Happy new month!!
Did you enjoy this article? Share with your friends
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- 2 Reasons You Should Not Quit - October 22, 2017
- 2 Simple Strategies To Spring Forward…Finish Strong - October 7, 2017
- How To Stand Out Of The Crowd - September 24, 2017