3 Essential Time Management Tips
My favorite thing in life does not cost any money. It is clear that the most valuable resource we all have is time. – Steve Jobs
When you have a very valuable resource, one of the first things that come to mind is how to protect it. Or how to take advantage of it. You carefully think about how to make the best of valuable opportunities that come your way.
Time is one of the most valuable resource anyone can have. Below are a few useful tips on managing time:
1. Set your priorities: Have you ever evaluated what you spend most of your time doing? Does it really deserve that much time? Make a priority list and be intentional about what you devote your time to
2. Plan your schedule: Your day is whatever you make it, decide what you will be spending your time on before your day starts. Map out your day and stick with your schedule.
3. Learn to say NO : It is okay to say no, without feeling bad about it. Keeping to your schedule may involve learning to say NO sometimes.
As you head out today ask your self:
1. What do I plan to accomplish today?
2. Do I have it written out? If not, write down your plan for the day.
3. What are things you must avoid today to accomplish your goals for the day?
Make time to think and plan your day. Remember success is intentional.
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- How To Stay Focused When You Feel Like Giving Up - August 20, 2017
- 2 Powerful Tips That Can Change Your Life - June 19, 2017
- 2 Valuable Tips When Transitioning To The Next Level - June 12, 2017