Surround Yourself With Cheerleaders
Everyone needs people in their life that believes in them and calls out the best in them. Let people around you know you truly care.
A very important part of every game is the cheer leading squad, they energize the team they are routing for. It does not matter if the team is ahead or behind, they keep cheering them on. There are several sport stories where cheerleaders energize the team to victory at times when defeat was imminent.
Do you have someone in your life that believes in you and encourage you to go be your best? You might answer no to this question and even go further to say, no one has ever encouraged you in anyway. I have listed some helpful tips below:
1. Stay away from negative people – You may not be able to change the way people think or talk but one thing you can change is the impact they have on you. If you have people around you that are negative, whose conversation with you consistently leave you discouraged or sad, stay away from them. It is not healthy for you to continually listen to negative conversations. If you stay around people like that long enough you will become like them.
2. Surround yourself with cheerleaders– It does not matter if your friends and family do not see any reason to cheer you on. You can still surround yourself with cheerleaders, create your own cheer leading squad by selecting inspiring people to listen to regularly. Listen to motivational speakers on your commute to and from work. Download apps that allows you to listen to audio books when carrying out your daily chores. Seize every opportunity to listen to people that encourage you to be the best you can possibly be.
3. Become a cheerleader – Every time you get a chance, encourage someone. Let them know you believe in them . Not only are you encouraging them, you are encouraging yourself too. Whenever you encourage someone either verbally or in writing, the first person to hear or read the words of encouragement is you.
As you start a new week, purpose to surround yourself with cheerleaders and be one yourself.
Did you find this post inspiring? Spread the love Use the share button below and share with your friends.
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- How To Stay Focused When You Feel Like Giving Up - August 20, 2017
- 2 Powerful Tips That Can Change Your Life - June 19, 2017
- 2 Valuable Tips When Transitioning To The Next Level - June 12, 2017