Succeeding On Purpose In 2016
Photo: By centrodigitaledotcom
I remember reading an article where someone described a successful entrepreneur as an overnight success.
The person went further to say, she emerged from nowhere and suddenly appears everywhere he looks.
You may have heard similar comments before. Irrespective of how often people say this or what they believe, the truth is: there is absolutely nothing like overnight success!
Success is intentional, a result of hard work and perseverance.
Success is opportunity meeting preparation – Oprah Winfrey
The journey starts when you make a decision to succeed.
– What does success mean to you? What do you have to accomplish in 2016 to describe the year as a success. Write this down.
– What do you need to do on a daily basis to make your dreams a reality? Write it down
– What can you do to keep your vision for the year in front of you? Many use vision boards, some paste pictures of their dream on their refrigerator.
– What can you do on a daily basis to add value to your self and develop yourself more? Write it down.
Be true to yourself and be as practical as possible about this.
Spend time creating a clear picture of what you want the year to be. Write down what you need to do on a daily basis to accomplish your goals. Be committed to working hard and consistently doing what you need to do.
It is my prayer that in 2016 you will go further faster. Wishing you a purposeful and successful 2016.
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- You Are Destined For The Top…Nothing Less. - November 26, 2017
- 2 Reasons You Should Not Quit - October 22, 2017
- 2 Simple Strategies To Spring Forward…Finish Strong - October 7, 2017