Never Give Up
You have it all figured out, your plans nicely mapped out.
Suddenly, things appear to be working out very differently to your dismay.
You do not know what to do or how to turn things around.
You feel as though you are being pushed firmly against the wall.
Nowhere in particular to turn to.
Do not despair or be discouraged, let strength well up within you. Choose to be strong, choose not to give up.
When challenges comes in life, you have two options: fight with everything within you or simply give up.
Think of it this way, every single day you live, you are writing a story.
How do you want your story to end?
Your story could be told in two different ways similar to the ones below:
” …she had a difficult time, she went on a somewhat emotional roller-coaster. She pressed on in faith believing in herself and believing in God. Situation around her looked hopeless but she never stopped believing for the best. Despite the challenges she accomplished every goal.”
“… she had a difficult time, she went on a somewhat emotional roller-coaster. She was so disappointed things didn’t work as planned, she gave up. She was quite talented, wonder what happened to her…”
How do you want your story to be told?
If you are wondering how you can persevere in the face of difficulties, I have a few tips:
1. Pray – prayer changes everything, don’t just pray because you read this article. Pray believing that God answers and will turn things around for you. You also draw emotional strength in the place of prayer.
2. Stay motivated – read or listen to motivational information as often as you can.
3. Stop talking about the problem but instead speak the desired outcome.
4. Choose not to give up.
Tough times never last but tough people do – Robert Schuller
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- You Are Destined For The Top…Nothing Less. - November 26, 2017
- 2 Reasons You Should Not Quit - October 22, 2017
- 2 Simple Strategies To Spring Forward…Finish Strong - October 7, 2017