How To Stay Strong In The Face of Difficulties
Photo credit: DollarPhotoClub
Are you facing challenges today and really do not know what to do?
It is often said the darkest time of the night is the closest to the dawn of a new day.
I want to encourage you to persevere, your victory is closer than you think.
Life can be compared to a race, you may be running uphill right now. It looks like you cannot make it, don’t quit. If you give up in your mind the battle is lost. Decide within you to stay strong.
You will find these two activities very useful:
1. Listen to motivational messages – get encouragement from highly motivated people. You might not have anyone around you to encourage you but you can find unlimited resources online, several free motivational video clips /articles.
2. Encourage Yourself: declare your victory even before you see it. Don’t allow the situation to overwhelm you. When you speak faith-filled words you hear it, your spirit is lifted and you speak more faith filled words. The circle continues.
Whatever you do, choose to stay strong, be determined to overcome. You are not alone, God is with you.
This week I highly recommend this video by Terry Savelle Foy
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- 2 Reasons You Should Not Quit - October 22, 2017
- 2 Simple Strategies To Spring Forward…Finish Strong - October 7, 2017
- How To Stand Out Of The Crowd - September 24, 2017