Bringing Out the Best in People (Part II)
Have you ever worked with someone that believes so much in you and makes it quite obvious?
It is simply energizing!
Wondering how you can start believing in people?
I discussed focusing on people’s strength and not their flaws in Part 1 but really why is that important?
This simple exercise will not change your spouse or significant other but will instead change your perspective and attitude towards them.
You will be surprised that before long you will be pulling out the best in them. The steps listed below is not exhaustive but will help you get started.
- 1. Start by acknowledging that there is something special about your spouse
- 2. Make a list of things you appreciate in your spouse and think about it.
- 3. Voice your thoughts to your spouse, let him/her know you appreciate them, mention specific instances.
- 4. It is important to realize that your spouse is not perfect, truthfully, no one is.
Making the person dear to your heart realize you appreciate them infuses energy into your relationship. Go for it!
Photo credit: Dollarphoto
Latest posts by J. B Olayanju (see all)
- How To Stay Focused When You Feel Like Giving Up - August 20, 2017
- 2 Powerful Tips That Can Change Your Life - June 19, 2017
- 2 Valuable Tips When Transitioning To The Next Level - June 12, 2017