Are You Ready …?
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
The prevailing question on my mind as I write this post is: “… when the right opportunity comes, will you be ready?”. I recently watched a video biography of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The story was told of how he desired to be body builder at a very young age. Even though the odds were strongly against him to ever accomplish that goal, he engaged in a very rigorous daily routine to pursue a career in body building. Against all odds, he went on to enjoy a very successful career in body building , acting and politics.
As I reflected on this story, three important things stood out to me and they are listed below:
1. Believe: It is important to believe in yourself, even if no one else does. Believe in your dreams, and go for it against all odds. Personally I think it is important to also believe God.
2. Prepare: Establish daily routines that adds value to you and brings progress towards set goal. Don’t wait for the perfect opportunity to start preparing, start preparing as soon as you set that goal.
3. Never give up: No matter how difficult the going gets , determine never to give. This ties up to my first point, believe you can do it and stay strong.
No matter how big your dream is believe you can do it, equip yourself to accomplish your goals by preparing and never give-up.
Latest posts by InspiringNuggets (see all)
- 2 Powerful Tips That Can Change Your Life - June 19, 2017
- 2 Valuable Tips When Transitioning To The Next Level - June 12, 2017
- 10 Inspiring Quotes For Success - June 5, 2017